It’s always important to look at why we do certain things in life. Why do we love our spouse, why do we love our work, why do we love life? This got me interested in finding out why people love to work.
Why are we working?
Recently I sent a short survey to my subscribers, and I asked them why they work.
• Nearly a third HATE their Job.
• Another third just tolerate the job to put bread on the table.
• Less than one third enjoy what they’re doing.
If Income was not a problem, only 16% of respondents will carry on working.
The bottom line is this: we work for Income. And the only reason that we want Income, is to pay our Expenses (Rain).
Your Expenses can be classified into four categories:
1. Groceries (food, clothing, shelter, security, education, transport)
2. Toys (fancy cars, jewellery, branded goods)
3. Taxes (Income tax, Sales tax, Fuel levy, Property taxes, etc. etc.)
4. Memories (entertainment, traveling, holidays, time with loved ones)
If you can think of an expense that does not fall into one of these four categories, please let me know.
So now we know why we work. And we know why Money can buy happiness. He he…
Won’t it be great if you can have Passive Streams of Income, sufficient to cover your Rain? Streams for Income that you do not have to sell your Time for?
That’s what this podcast is all about.
If you like what you hear, please subscribe, rate and review, so the message can be spread.
Less Work: More Income.
I am not a Financial Advisor, Attorney, Accountant or any other Professional, and never WANT to be. I’d rather be FREE. I share MY experience and knowledge. I don’t give advice.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Rate the Podcast
FREE Report: 5 Income Streams for Breadwinners ...
Get the FREE Report now ...