You only live one life. You’re authoring your own novel. You decide what happens next. No one else makes the decisions for you, there are no do overs and no taking back your decisions. So choose wisely.
I often get this question.
I have also heard this question answered by very successful people also Real Estate or Property Investors.
And you know what?
The answer is always the same, and it contains three points:
1. I wish I started buying property earlier
2. I wish I bought more
3. I wish I sold less
So here’s the ONE thing that you need to remember form today’s podcast:
BUY THAT FIRST PROPERTY.
Stop putting it off! Just do it. Bite the bullet…
Let’s talk about the things that hold us back – that stop us from buying.
1. Your mindset.
2. You THINK you don’t have enough Money.
3. You are scared to borrow.
4. You think you won’t qualify for the bond.
5. You are scared interest rates might go up and you will not be able to afford the bond.
6. You don’t know where to start looking.
7. You don’t live near a good rental market.
8. You are reluctant to buy in an area far from where you live.
9. You dread all the paperwork.
10. You have heard horror stories of poor tenants.
11. You dread having to maintain the property or collect the rent.
You can manage every single objection. Decide what it is that is holding YOU back, and confront it today. Make plans to eliminate your objections. Then go out and do what you fear: go buy!
The second one will be easier. The third one even more so. And the risk will spread.
I am not a Financial Advisor, Attorney, Accountant or any other Professional, and never WANT to be. I’d rather be FREE. I share MY experience and knowledge. I don’t give advice.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Rate the Podcast
FREE Report: 5 Income Streams for Breadwinners ...
Get the FREE Report now ...